The Snook Crew

The Snook Crew

Monday, February 7, 2011

Tyler's testimony


Yesterday was Fast Sunday at Church. Tyler always amazes me that he is brave enough to get up in front of the whole congregation to bear his testimony. Yesterday he had such a good testimony that I wanted to write it down so that I do not forget it.

He has been doing a science experiment with Brine Shrimp. they have a few different batches going and are testing the correct environment for the shrimp to grown in. One is not enough salt, one is too much salt, and one is just right. Anyway, he got up and told about the experiment and how it reminded him that he needs to have the best environment to grow his testimony as well.

It was such a sweet, short, and true statement that it struck many people yesterday. I had quite a few people after church tell me how much they enjoyed his testimony. Words of truth from this young man!

I cant believe how big he is getting, how mature he is, and how much of a help he is to all of us. Love you Tyler.

No comments: